Sway Bar install instructions applicable to all Sway Bar products sold by Double E Racing, excluding the Yamaha YXZ Sway Bar.
1. Remove stock rear sway bar and save the stock Bearing Carrier and 12mm bolt to Trailing Arm (to be re-used).
2. Install new bushing on the bar and mount in OEM Bearing Carrier. Twist bar back and forth to center (do not hit bar on the end or you will break the new bushing shoulders). 3. Once bar is centered, install supplied shaft collars on the bar. These can go on the inside or outside of the OEM bearing carrier. Slide them against the OEM bearing carrier and tighten. 4. Install Swaybar arm onto bar.
5. Thread the small 6mm bolt into the arm and tighten first. (Make sure to tighten this bolt before you clamp down on the 10mm rear bolt)
6. Install the 10mmX65 bolt and tighten.
7. Mount provided Swaybar Link. Tighten lower OEM 12mm bolts on trailing arm (use supplied misalignment 12mm spacers), but leave the 10mmx80 sway bar bolts loose (use supplied 10mm misalignment spacers).
8. Air all 4 tires up to same pressure (15 psi suggested) and make sure X3 is on a level surface. 9. Make sure both link arms are as short as possible and tighten one side to the sway bar arm. 10. Install bolt on other arm and adjust link rod as required to where bolt slides in and out with no pressure then tighten.
11. Go ride. If sway bar needs to be stiffer, move link arms toward the bar. Softer, away from bar.