LEAD TIMES & ORDER PROCESSING
Lead Times define the estimated average amount of time required to prepare the item for shipping and may vary depending on product, volume of current orders, and/or build schedules. This includes packaging and other preparation. Lead Times DO NOT include shipping transit times. All parts will be shipped as soon as possible after the initial Lead Time using your selected shipping method. If you select any form of expedited shipping, parts will be shipped via this method after Lead Time processing is complete.
Please allow adequate time for orders to be received, built, powder coated, packaged, and shipped, as is appropriate for the items selected in accordance with their current estimated lead times.
Standard Shipping: Double E Racing has selected UPS and USPS as our preferred small package carriers, and R-L Carriers as our preferred large package carrier. In an effort to provide the best service and experience to our customers, Double E Racing may change carriers, or use a different carrier, if appropriate for the situation.
AVERAGE SHIPPING TRANSIT MAP
International Shipping: Double E Racing only charges base shipping rates when processing International Orders. After the initial transaction, customers are responsible for any additional duties, taxes, and fees that apply to shipments outside the United States.
Flat Rate and Free Shipping: We offer Flat Rate and Free Shipping on a variety of items, including most of our Double E Racing Parts. These methods are only valid to the 48 contiguous United States of America and include regular Ground Shipping methods; Freight Shipping methods are excluded. All other locations and shipping methods will be subject to regular carrier shipping rates and fees.
HANDLING & FEES
All shipping quotes include applicable handling. Merchant Fees are automatically applied to every order and equate to approximately 3% of the total order value. These are convenience fees charged by the payment processor that allow us to process your Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and other forms of payment.
Orders over $500 may require a signature for delivery. This greatly aides in the claims process should a package ever become lost or stolen. When dealing with high-value shipments, signature confirmation ensures peace of mind that packages will arrive as intended. Signature confirmation is strictly left up to the customer and customer is responsible for items lost in shipping that do not have a signature required.
DELAYS IN ORDER PROCESSING
Changes / Delays: If there are any changes or delays in order processing (production, shipping, etc.), you will be contacted by either phone or email with an updated estimated delivery time.
Double E Racing is not responsible for delays in transit times.
CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY
Cancellation Policy: Orders may be cancelled at any point after initial confirmation until the order has shipped. Cancellations will be processed as returns and are subject to the full Return Policy (see below).
Return Policy & Fees: Items may be returned up to 30 Days from Receipt. Items must be in new condition and never installed. All items will be returned for their full purchase value less 6% Credit Card Transaction Fees.
Additional Return Fees: The following circumstances impact Double E Racing's Return Policy and incur additional fees:
- If fabrication has started or been completed, a 20% Re-Stocking Fee will be charged instead of the 6% Credit Card Transaction Fees.
- If the order has shipped, initial shipping costs will not be returned and customer is responsible for return shipping (both packaging and payment) to the address provided by Double E Racing.
- Items must be in new condition, never installed, and un-damaged. If not, items may be returned at Double E Racing discretion, but the value of costs to return the item to new conditions will be deducted from the return value. Costs may include powder coating, re-fabrication or repair, replacement of missing hardware, etc.
- Customer must contact Double E Racing for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number will be the same as your original invoice number.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outside of the package.
- Customer contact information and shipping information must be provided in the box.
- Return the item to:
- Double E Racing RETURN
- 63237 HWY 1054
- Amite LA, 70422
- Customer is responsible for return shipping (both return packaging and payment).
- Upon receipt of the package, Double E Racing will inspect the item to confirm it meets all requirements for return and immediately contact you for any additional information.
- Once the return has processed, please allow 3 - 5 Days for the transaction to post back to your account.